I'm bored so for every boost this gets I will do one free D&D character idea
2. An anarchist preacher, who frequently veers off into fire-and-brimstone sermons on equity and the evils of hierarchy, known for inspiring several minor riots and openly criticizing the high practitioners of his own religion. He is currently on the run from both the church and the law for being a doubly corrupting influence on the citizenry.
4. A shipwrecked merchant from a far away land. He brought nothing with him except for a colossal amount of now useless currency. It's not even gold, it's like, shells or something. He is utterly convinced that all the people here are just too stupid to recognize money, and keeps trying to buy things with it.
7. A kind old man who fell in love with a handsome forest spirit, culminating in their eventual marriage. Apparently that counts as a pact with a magical being because whoops he's a warlock now. He just wants to stay at home and live a peaceful life but his husband keeps roping him into quests under the pretense of "date night".
10. An orc barbarian who has an intelligence of 5, can't read, but somehow has encyclopedic knowledge of anything that might have value. Show him an object and he'll tell you exactly how much it's worth. Show him a coin and he can tell you where it was minted, when, and its exact chemical composition. He knows a ton about art history and antiques, but only so he can detect forgeries.
14. A rouge assasin-golem, who broke free of their geas and has since become a proponent of chaos theory and staunch consequentialist. They believe that a new era of peace and light lasting a thousand years can be ushered in with the death of only one person, and have spent some forty-odd years painstakingly trying to determine who that person might be.
@ELJ1 I think I played this once. The DM cancelled the campaign after 2 sessions.
Raconteur.ink is a general-purpose creative instance. That means that rather than being mainly geared towards visual art, we are equally receptive to any and all creative disciplines! This includes writing, music, visual art, videos, game design, animation, stage plays, audio drama, knitting, worldbuilding, blacksmithing, woodworking, glassblowing, papercraft, special-effects makeup, whatever.